Friday, June 26, 2009

Real Housewives of D.C...


So, I must admit that one of my guilty pleasures are the Real Housewives series ALL OF THEM; OC, New York, Atlanta, and Jersey...but now I hear that Bravo is bringing Housewives to the capitol!!! I'm all for this! D.C is about all those things that the Housewives from other areas have tried to portray; power, money, image, and prestige!!! I can't wait for this piece of the Housewives puzzle and witness Chocolate City's upper society make a permanent mark in pop culture like only our beloved President Obama has been able to do.....this is Bravo. LOL, I can imagine it now, watching the wives of some of the United States' most powerful individuals show America how those that run this machine call America do it and air their dirty laundry for the world to see.....I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm anxiously awaiting the 2nd season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta but will am also anxious to see what my beloved hometown Washington, DC has in store for us....wonder will we ever see any D.C Housewives in the White House?? Hmmmm....

No comments: