Thursday, October 1, 2009

SWEET, fab glam***

I LOVE CHANEL & CUPCAKES!!! When I stumbled across this pic I HAD to blog about it. it's sooo cute!!! Maybe I should incorporate cupcakes like these into my best friend's birthday gift, Hmmmm?!?! Anywho, let the cupcakes remind you to be as sweet as possible today EVEN THOUGH we all know people actively seek to irritate, frustrate and anger us sometimes....give a litte sugar brighten another's day....smiles go a looong way, CUPCAKES EVEN FUTHER LOL!!!!!

4 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

those damn cupcakes look so good....but they are so pretty i wouldn't want to eat em!

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Girl I know!!! How could you eat those LOL....too KUTE!!!

khaki la'docker said...

those are the cutest...

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Wonder what they taste like!!