Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The CrackBerry blues***

OMG, I swore I would not become a CrackBerry addict but clearly I have eaten those words. Yesterday, there was a outage of blackberry internet services and I lie to you not, I couldn't function. I don't know if it was having a cell phone that I could only text and use for phone calls (how 90s) or if it was because I couldn't twitter, facebook, instant message, bbm, or download new Blackberry Apps!!!!!!!!! LMAO for some reason I was feenin' to tweet and couldn't for the life of me understand why noone was returning my bbm messages....So yes, the harshness of my reality has been fully realized!!!!

Hello. My name is Tora and I'm a CrackBerry addict (standing up shamefully, headdown, side eye*)

LOL, was anyone else's Black/CrackBerry out yesterday or lastnight....GOD bless you and were you as traumatized as I was....really tho, I need help, clearly!!!

No comments: