Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There is this one regret....

that I have and no matter how much time passes by it still finds away to come back and haunt me with questions of what if, further ripping into my memory or bringing to realization the life that wouldve been, the person that couldve been and the pain i'll have forever as a result of the plan I destroyed.

It's not often, but every now and then, this memory resurfaces, the ample possibilities (positive & negative) resurface, and I think would it have really been THAT bad? This year is the third year, 3rd anniversary of the death of an unborn.

Life is GOD's precious gift to us and sometimes while matriculating through it's wonders, we drop the ball with no sign of what direction it'll come from. So, there it is, the one regret I'll always have.........

No comments: