Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UPDATE: NEW HOUSEWIFE....

So, last week, I posted an entry about the ladies of the Real Housewives of Atlanta getting a new addition, Phaedra Parks. If you remember, Phaedra is a CoProducer of BET's Tiny & Toya (season 2 starts in April) and she's an entertainment law powerhouse in Atlanta. At the end of my post I asked if Phaedra is even married. I asked because Bravo has a habit of just putting anybody on those shows sometimes regardless of the title. Anywho, Yes, Phaedra is married. In fact, her beau/husband is an ex con who has done his share of time in prison.

Phaedra's husband name is Apollo Nido and he is currently on parole for one of his past charges, and his spent much of the last decade in behind bars. Who do we think is gonna be the lady replaced by Phaedra? I think it's going to be Kim, she's not married and seems to find herself only with the husbands of OTHER women. Anywho, it's obvious that Bravo seeks and will do nothing short of bringing the drama with the Atlanta ladies....needless to say, I'll be tuned in.....

No comments: