Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My favorites...Christmas edition

Kinda bored...going to the gym soon but that's neither here nor there. I just felt like doing a Christmas edition of my favorite things:

My favorite Christmas movie: Home Alone 2...imma late 80s/90s baby
Favorite Christmas Song: Silent Night
Favortie Pop Christmas song: Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You"
Favorite Christmas Custom: Christmas tree decorating...brings the fam together
Favorite Christmas gift: The laptop i'm typing on now & my tennis bracelet
Favorite Christmas memory: My dad dressing up like Santa & giving our gifts
Fav Christmas gift I wish
I still had: My custom built doll house....my dad accidentally threw it out
What I hope for this
Christmas: Snow, peace, happy/healthy family....my how things change as
grow older

No comments: