Wednesday, August 17, 2011



I LOVE MAKEUP!!! Within the last year and a half my love has become borderline OBSESSION!! Soooo, I'm going to become a certified makeup artist!! No longer satisfied with the little looks I come up with playing around, I really want to learn the tricks of the trade, go on to learn airbrushing, and even special effects artistry!! I have fun with makeup and there is So much to learn..not to mention it's an industry all its own!! From the hair industry, to entertainment industry, or everyday precious moments in life like; proms, weddings, photoshoots, etc.. In all of those areas makeup, whether minimal or full face and theatrical becomes necessary!! So of course it will be my new side thing that I can do to make extra cash and HAVE FUN at the same time!!! I have decided to start makeup training in September. The classes will last 6 weeks, 3 nights. So, it'll be over before I get tired of it or feel like I can't handle it with my full time job and being PREGNANT!!! I want to learn now, before my baby comes so that by next Spring, I will have already been trained to do all the cute, colorful summery looks I cannot wait to learn and try on myself let alone other people!! I'm EXCITED*****

No comments: