Thursday, September 22, 2011


Am I the only one super late with this?!?!? I was at the mall last weekend and BOOM there was a Sephora inside JCPenney!! I went in to check it out, but otherwise I absolutely loathe JCPenney...it's good for Bridal Registries, but other than that I find the store super boring!!! I guess I wasn't the only one because the Sephora seems to really brighten the vibe inside the department store. Of course some are smaller than other Sephoras, but I love Sephora for their roll on fragrances, beauty incentives when you purchase stuff, extensive fragrance collection, urban decay, and skin care items!!! I will take a Sephora whereever I can find one-Even JCPenney!! Apparently this has been in the works since earlier this year, and I'm the late one!!! Hey...can't argue with accessibility!

No comments: