Saturday, February 11, 2012

My natural hair....

So, lately I have been on this natural hair kick and to make a long story short l, relaxers are a thing of the past for me.  However, instead of doing the BC...Big Chop, I have decided to naturally transition into what is my natural hair texture...very course and THICK!  I have been very happy and pleasantly surprised with how much I have been enjoying this "journey"!  Thanks to youtube, mags, a great stylist, and loads of reading, I have been made privy to some beautiful natural hairstyles and techniques.


I am typing this post as I sit under the dryer at the hair salon.  I'm getting a flat twist out...my first twist out.  I think I will love it! My last style was flexi rods, but that is nothing out of the ordinary for me.  I will post a picture later of my natural hair pre-blow out and post blow out & straightened as well as of the twist out I am getting today...


Are any of my followers rocking their natural hair or considering it??? Tell me about your experience!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: