Monday, February 13, 2012

PRISSY SWEET CAKE TREATS! Where pretty & tasty mingle*



CUPCAKES!!!!!! I love cupcakes and even more, I love creating cupcakes...toying with recipes, designs, and of course eating them!  Anywho, what was once JUST a hobby has now turned into a budding business.  Prissy Sweet Cake Treats, follow me at (@prissysweetcake).  I was spending so much on cupcakes at various cupcakeries in the DC area and thought "I could do this" "I do this."  So I took the necessary steps to start Prissy Sweet Cake Treats! That isn't a joke, I'm for real! Anywho, this weekend, I had the pleasure of creating the cupcakes for www.ybse.blogspot.com's Valentines event "Cupcakes & Champagne" and to my pleasure and pride, the crowd LOVED them!!  Yes, it was my first time creating cupcakes for someone, a complete stranger's event.  Anywho, be on the lookout for more cupcake posts of my creations for Prissy Sweet Cake Treats!

Also, if at anytime you see something on my blog that you would like to try or if you would like to place a special order, feel free to contact me via email at prissyenterprises@gmail.com or just leave a comment for me to get back to you! 

No comments: