Sunday, May 20, 2012

Newest Obsession...SCANDAL

So I'm super late, but my newest obsession on television has to be 'Scandal'!  That show is too good and Keri Washington was born to play Olivia Pope!

Firstly, as a reality show junkie, I'm just happy to find a scripted show that I not only like but love! Not to mention it takes place in my hometown...most powerful city, DC!!!

When you think about the real life scandals of John Edwards, Bill Clinton, John Kennedy...and go wayyy back to Thomas Jefferson you do wonder about Washington's political underworld!

Needless to say the finale was last week and I cannot wait for the second season!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

The Cupcake Critic said...

I LOVE Scandal! I'm about to watch an episode now on ABC.com! Enjoy ;-)

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Lol hey girly! You enjoy too! I watched them OnDemand today. I cannot believe there were only 7 episodes this first season. I'm anxiously awaiting the second...who's Quinn Perkins???