Friday, September 18, 2009

A DREAM....

"I see I said "jealousy", I said
Got the whole industry mad @ me, I said"

CAN'T WAIT TIL OCTOBER 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY LMAO BUT I'M EXCITED, MAKING MOVES, DOORS OPENING LEFT & RIGHT, FEEL LIKE MY NAME IS IN LIGHTS!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

I'm grateful, yet humble but would be lying if I said I wasn't PROUD!!! Got a lot of pride right now, cause my steps are ordered and my dreams are coming true...."if i was you i'd hate me too" lmao DONE with the rhyming (my playlist is on point right now) but i'm at work with no other outlet and a smile on my heart. My prayers are always being answered, my dreams are coming true, opportunities are abound and on every corner that I turn to LOL....WHY SHOULD I KEEP THAT TO MYSELF??? I'm never TOO proud, TOO cocky, TOO arrogant...but it is what it is, my future that is, and that's BRIGHT!!!!!
YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: