Friday, September 18, 2009

BEST DARN YEAR PERIOD!!!!!!

The year is ending and that saddens me, makes me wanna cry I have fallen deeply in love with '09 and like any breakup its hard knowing I'll soon have to say goodbye. The saying goes though, that everything, even those good things, will have to come to an end...but I'm standing firm, knowing that what my pastor says is the truth that 9 is the breakthrough and just a glance of things to come @ 10, new beginnings and a fresh start line. That means that 2010 will be even better so YAY!!! I can't believe that October is just about here already....The year will end with just as much excitement and GREAT things going on that it progressed with. I cannot complain or be sad about ANYthing this year has brought me even though there is hardly anything to be down about:
2009 Bought me:
Barack Obama in the White House & Inauguration Celebrations
My Bachelors Degree
Family Vacation
A WONDERFUL rekindled "friendship" and unexpected bond with a great male friend
SASHA FIERCE @ Madison Square Garden, sweet memories
in Times Square
Great New Friendships, Old Friendships got better
Memorable times in Downtown Orlando, Florida
A WONDERFUL new job $$$$$>$$$$$
Family cookouts, photoshoots, trips, feasts
UNEXPECTED romance beyond my imagination
FAB NEW HAIR!!!!!!
The rest of 2009 will be:
Philly with the boo and his besty
JayZ & Wale in Bmore
Aggie Chaos @ North Carolina A & T
Thanksgiving in Florida (Can you say Luxury @ BEST,well maybe lol)
A GIRLS GONE SASSY NIGHT FOR THE 22nd BDAY!!!
Radio City Music Hall & the CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR, SHOPPING!!!!!
SO HOW SHOULD I BRING IN 2010.....Hmmmm?!?!
I THANK GOD FOR MY BLESSED LIFE, THE BLESSINGS HE HAS BESTOWED UPON ME AND FOR THOSE THAT I HAVE YET TO REALIZE, LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT & MINE IS PRETTY DARN GRAND IF I SHALL SAY SO MYSELF!!!!!

No comments: