Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going Going, Back, Back to AGGIE TOWN!!! LOL


Can't wait for Halloween weekend this year!!!! I'm going back to North Carolina with my girls to the NC A&T's homecoming step show, game, concert and parade!!!! I went to a wack college so it's refreshing for someone like myself to visit other universities' homecomings and experience some REAL school spirit, adrenaline pumping college events with FOOTBALL!!!!!! The concert will definitely be hott as the lineup includes none-other than Keri Hilson, Trey Songz, Fabolous, Mario, GS Boyz, Gucci Mane, OJ da Juiceman and my girl Nikki Minaj (fly like paper, get high like planes) lol I loved that song!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Last year was so fun and this year will only be better because it's only girls....It was an experience; the guys with the big wheels, candy paint throwin money in the streets lol, hangout spots like The Cookout, McDonalds (who'd think lol), Club Rain, the strip by the school.....and THE PEOPLE!!!!! I definitely should have went to college in the south but whatever...i'm hype and its a month away lol...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

No comments: