Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prim, Proper, Pretty in PINK...A SASSY NIGHT OUT!!!

So, I have officially sent out the invitations or Evite rather for my 22nd bday Girls Night Out!!!!!!! I cannot wait! The ladies that are attending are in for a real, sassy, girly, funtabulous treat and it helps that they are excited too! I mean I don't mean to toot my own horn and pat my own back but when I plan something, it's anything but a shin-dig....It's a GRAND event!!! With all that is coming, my bday celebration is what I can't wait for; Pole party, pamper party, champagne the BEST (Armand de Brignac Rose` & Moet Rose`), my favorite foods and dessert and my birthday cake, although I have yet to select a bakery, will be the eye catcher of the evening aside from ME the birthday girl!!!! It will be an evening of pure, feminine, divaliciousness and FUN with music only from the hottest girl groups and female acts of all time. Best of all besides my wonderful self & cake will be the fully stocked bar only with rose champage and wine though, NO Vodka here!! The ladies will all be decked out in my favorite color, uh huh PINK!!!!!! I have never seen a birthday as fab as mine and I truly can't wait....My girls are in for some surprises as well....The gift bags will be filled with treats that are anything but cheap!!!!! They'll love it, I already do love it and December cannot get here fast enough!!!!

THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT IS PRIM,PROPER & IN PINK OF COURSE!!!!!


No comments: