Sunday, October 4, 2009

IN love with the curves....

I am so excited to see the entertainment industry opening its arms to women, real WOMEN with voluptuous, feminine curves!!!! For so long the thin not so curvy woman was the standard of beauty & having a little extra booty, breast, legs wasn't beauty but fat....FAT!!!! I even witnessed Pam Anderson call Beyonce fat on television once and she's not she just CURVY!!!! I'm a curvy gal with a figure somewhere in between the hourglass/pear shapes and I LOVE MY BODY TYPE!!! Although it can be hard to find clothing, It's EXXTRA SEXXY in most clothing items. Sometimes the extra umph is unwanted but should be appreciated nonetheless. I love my figure and enjoy shopping for form fitting fits to show it off as I think all women should!!! I am a little biased toward women with cuvier figures because I am one and we've been hated on furiously by public and not so public personalities. VOLUPTUOUS WOMEN RUN ISH***
With that shout to to all the naturally curvy women!!!!!

2 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

co-sign!

she. said...

haha love it ! we shud deff show our curves. men appreciate the extraa , i like to call us thick & juiceee.