Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Terrell Owens, Dwight Howard, JayZ & LANCE**

OK so my range of celebrity crushes range from the likes of the RIPPED Terrell Owens, Ball player Dwight Howard, the street smart corporation that is JayZ and NOW @ the top of the list Lance Gross!! Eva has got a gem on her arm. I like them on the darker side medium brown skin to dark BUT for some reason I only attract lightskin guys!! I only remember one of my exes being brown skin. I have always thought Lance was handsome and he is the ONLY reason I watch that Tyler Perry tv show but DAMN, my jaw dropped when I saw his new pics; definitely had me thinking some things and feeling some type of way.
LADIES LANCE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO LOOK OUT FOR ALTHOUGH HE'S OFF LIMITS:

1 comment:

sunshinestar110 said...

I would have to agree!!!He is sexy...smh...I can't stop looking at him!