Monday, November 16, 2009

40/40, Tropicana, Trump Plaza, Caesars

I am at work so beyond tired it doesn't make any sense. This weekend was loooong!!! I had fun though, it was all well deserved! To start off the Girl Gone Crazy weekend my best friend and her other bestii went to my bestii's house for Champagne, birthday cake, food, and girl talk....a pajama party between the 3 of us so to speak. Mind you, this was after work Friday night, I'm already tired*
Saturday, myself, my bff, another friend, and my bff's cousin hit up The Tender Rib (a new spot owned in Temple Hills) and got some soul food. If you're in the DC area, you must try their food. So far i've had the ribs, greens, yams, fried chicken, fried fish, BBQ Chicken, potatoe salad, and mac & cheese....NOTHING WAS LESS THAN TASTY!!!!! It's owned by a friend's family and was a real treat. After gettin' our food we drove to Atlantic City. OMG, I'm so tired @ this point but doing all the driving. I woke up once we arrived to AC though. Tropicana was poppin, but Trump Plaza was our first stop. We had a ball, taking pictures in front of Caesars, fight @ 40/40, ate @ P.F Chang, Gambled it up @ Tropicana for the rest of the night, and the Malibu & Pineapple I had kept right. I had so much necessary fun with my girls. We arrived home @ about 7:30 Sunday morning.
I got some sleep then did some light shopping with the bff and LOL and then back to the Tender Rib to pickup our Sunday dinner & wine. This has been THE PERFECT year!!!! I have to have fun havin' it up to send it off. NEW YEARS PLANS ARE DEFINITELY IN THE WORKS!!!!!

What did you all do this weekend? Any special holiday plans in the works?

No comments: