Monday, November 30, 2009

HOLIDAY FIT TIP***

HEY HEY blog family!!!! It's the holiday season and it is especially hard to stay sexified and fit this time of year. However, i've noticed within the past few days I myself feel a little chunkier SO operation SEXY PRESERVATION is in full swing!!!!

Follow these tips to preserve your sexy this holiday season:
1. Have some of everything BUT have tablespoonfuls of everything. You can still eat everything
just be sure to CONTROL YOUR PORTIONS!!!
2. STEP AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOL!!! Alcoholic beverages are loaded with empty calories
sugars. Wash your dinner down with water instead!!!!
3. EAT SLOW!!! This always help!!! Alot of time we inhale the food without actually enjoying it,
share a place, have a conversation and EAT SLOW!!!!
4. Holiday season doesn't mean NO EXERCISE!!! Get & Stay moving....holiday shopping can help
the walking but opt for post dinner crunches instead of dessert or an appetizer.

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION EXCEPT EXERCISE****

3 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

Wish I wouldve read this before today. LOL

FYI- i am now following you on twitter :)

SunBaby said...

I need a life coach! I'm just a mess. I went back to exercising for the first time in months, and I nearly passed out! I felt so pathetic! Now I just have to start out slowly and build myself back up. Who knew that your body could deteriorate so quickly!?

Great tips!

check out my new blogspot: http://islandbaby-thenewme.blogspot.com/

Lipglass and Handbags said...

It's not too late and Island I definitely will hunni!!! Sorry for the late reply ladies!