Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis the Season to be JOLLY!!!

I love this time of the year!!! Its family/loved one gathering time, the smell of mint & pine are in the air, rich dark colors and lights are abound!!!! Not to mention my 22nd birthday is next Monday the 7th!!!!! Anywho, how did everyone's Thanksgiving go? Mine was wonderful, but more quiet than normal this year. I did go see one of my Alma Mater's play in DC's Turkey Bowl though (yea imma proud Ballou Knight). I shopped this weekend and finally saw Precious (fought back tears the whole time).
What are everyone's holiday plans?? Traveling? Did you start shopping yet? Be Merry blogfamily and savor the moments!!!!

OH everybody in the DC area should check out the ICE @ Gaylord National this holiday season. I had so much fun with my mom and sister when we went. Be sure to bundle up though! To find out more about this event GOOGLE Christmas on the Potomac.
Anywho, whats good for the holidays??!?!?!? LET ME IN!!!

No comments: