Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In my head....



I've always been a Disney Princess LOL which is why my wedding, whenever that day shall come, will be a Disney Winter Wonderland-Fairy Tale come true. So, yea...I'm 22 and very damn excited to see Disney's new movie The Princess and the Frog even though, yes, I am using my 6year old sister as reason for me to see the movie....DO NOT JUDGE ME!!!!
I went to Disney World this past summer and I remember there being a little girl, a little black girl, in the park mad because none of the Disney Princesses looked like her.
As beautiful as the princesses have always been it is about time there be an African American
Disney Princess!!!!! I'm so happy, happy and pressed to see this movie!!!!!!! I wonder if the Obama girls are going to see it????

No comments: