Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So, Who's HOTTER!!!

Ok, so it's been almost a year since Chris Breezy and Rihanna's "incident" and now they both have albums, are promoting them and well, in short, back on the grind....HOWEVER, it seems to me, I COULD BE WRONG, that C.B came out of this thing on top!!!! I mean he did take his punishment like a man but he is on the NEW Vibe cover, currently touring, IDK about other cities but he was just @ D.C's Ibiza nightclub last Friday, and his new album is kinda hott....which brings me to my next question, HAS ANYONE HEARD "R" OR "RATED R" whatever his ex-girlfriend's album is called. Have you heard it? What do you think?

I just wanna know what you all think, I'm not feelin the chik, personally, ever since she did that wack ass interview RIGHT BEFORE her album was released, you know the one she did when she claimed he busted her ish all up just cause she kept asking him the same question over and over. Anywho, If you heard the album, let me know what's good with it........

3 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

I didnt buy it because i couldnt get with her first single. I think i will buy Chris Brown's single because I like "Crawl".

Lipglass and Handbags said...

I haven't heard her single....I do like Chris Brown's "Transform ya" though!!

Oh, I got the latest BlackBerry Ubertwitter app too!!

Chay Chay said...

i downloaded BOTH of the albums and they're BOTH pretty good, I'm not even gonna lie. And I'm not EVEN a huge Rihanna fan music wise. I could play through her whole CD...

now Chris, LOVE HIM, he has like 13 songs PLUS like 6 Deluxe edition songs. I'm just gonna be honest, some of his songs, are a bit to techno & house music for me. BUT there are more than a few that I LOVE. They both did good as far as coming out after ALL that crap...