Tuesday, December 8, 2009

With the new year coming, the bestii & I have been planning some getaways!!!! I need to have Vegas in my life early spring, I need club Dreamz and the rest of Atlanta to give me more life, late spring, and I need to act a damn fool in Miami @ Wet Willies gettin IT in with some random latin hottie and engaging in some much needed fun in the sun and upscale shopping!!! Lastly, imma need to make a pit stop somewhere abroad to expand my horizons as well....but we've yet to decide where that international location will be. I favor a luxorious spa resort on the Turks & Caicos islands myself. This year exposed the beauties of life, the peaks of happiness and the some of the unfortunate pits of sadness BUT i'm looking to top it all in 2010!!!!!!
I'm one of those girly girls that lives for lipgloss, mascara, handbags, and everything else fab but just as I can wear my pumps to the VIP spot so can I @ the hottest sporting events AND understand what's going on.....so, the bestii's and I are taking to Vegas in March for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight!!!! While, the location of the fight hasn't been confirmed to be Las Vegas, we all know that to be the fighting mecca of the world!!! So, yea, i'm crossing my fingers for Vegas to be the spot...cause we are definitely in the building as close to the ring as we can get. I'm sparing NO ends for this trip!!! LOL, this will be one that the cheap friends will have to sit out on. Anywho....I'm so excited!! I've always wanted to go to Vegas to see a boxing match.....THIS WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE ON OVERLOAD***
BLOG LOVELIES....What are you looking forward to in 2010??? What is a MUST-DO for you in the upcoming year??????

No comments: