Wednesday, December 9, 2009

UGH!!!

OMG I hate the winter but it gets me hype for the spring and summer!! I'm definitely breakin out the big guns lol for the upcoming warm seasons!! See, the secret is to work you ass out til you are dog tired in the winter to get that bikini/mini dress body for the spring and winter! I can't wait!!! I'm so hype, I might even have my drop top this year, especially if all works out here on the job but i'm claiming that situation!!!

I got dreams and plans for days!!! There isn't a blueprint out that illustrates this dolls stunt appeal*** I'm sorry blogfamily...I'm real high on life right now but hopefully some of these dry, smile-less people will catch contact!!!!!!

I HAVE ARRIVED BIOTCHES....LOL, HOW U DOIN???
(WENDY WILLIAM VOICE OF COURSE)

No comments: