Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bargain Shopping...

I've been ordering alot of books lately because, as you know, one of my resolutions was to read more. Anywho, I don't usually check books out the library because I like to own them and may ReRead them in the future, but I do usually buy them. My favorite place to buy books is from Borders but online for the most part because I love their Borders Rewards program....coupons & discounts are sent ALL the time! So on to the deals....I usually pay retail for my books BUT today I discovered Borders Marketplace. I don't know how many of you knew about Borders Marketplace already but it's just like Ebay, Amazon in that previously owned, used items are sold for significantly cheaper prices. Looking for books, to rebuy old CDs or new ones, or movies....buy them here! I LOVE 90s R&B and they had Monica's Miss Thang album for, get this, $2.06!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I had to get that because the item was said to be in great condition and the seller had a great reliability rating. Long story short for $36 I purchased a movie, 2 CDs, 2 books. At retail value you can get a CD and A book for $30. It's my new THING....I recommend it highly. Keep in mind I ordered these things today but I will update about the quality of my stuff such as; do the CDs play all the way through, are the books ripped & is the movie the original and in great quality. STAY TUNED.....

MY SHIPPING WAS STANDARD BUT FREE TOO*

No comments: