Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So it's DONE...

Well, my part at least of my applying to Georgetown University's School of Continuing Studies. I'm still sooo excited about just that, applying. You ladies were very encouraging...THANKS AGAIN!!! I guess when all this snow eases up i'll remind my recommendation writers to send off those forms to expedite the process. This is a major move for me and i've always wanted to be a HOYA...this way I finally will be, at least for a year LOL!!! I said I would keep you all updated on my journey through this process so there goes. All there is to do now is wait. I did have an informational webinar yesterday that excited me even more!!! I have so much confidence that Georgetown is the best choice for me and hopefully they feel the same about me....

So, keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!! I'm hype but trying not to get my hopes all up. Georgetown is at the top of the list for alot of people***

No comments: