Saturday, February 6, 2010

Teyana...

So, we saw her on My Super Sweet 16 a couple years back and she, like most of the spoiled teens on the show, slightly annoyed us. I liked Teyana even back then though...idk if it was her Heatherette Dress, wild hair, the skate themed party, but she was likeable and offered something DIFFERENT** She wasn't your typical teen queen crying about designer handbags, boys or $500,000 cars...she was about her skating, making a record and simply being Teyana no matter how different, wild, or awkward we thought she was. Let's not forget she DEFINITELY did the Barbie thing waaay before Nikki....I like her funkiness, wild hair and crazy style. It's young, personal and trademark....

2 comments:

Chay Chay said...

Ever since I saw her on there, I loved her too, her style is so different and bright! I want her hair SO bad, she can just get up and GO! Her episode of Sweet 16 will ALWAYS be one of my faves!

Lipglass and Handbags said...

I love her hair too!!! I'm not sure i'd be as cute rockin' it though lol