Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UPDATE: Georgetown University....

Well, the stars have aligned and now the clock is ticking to see if they've aligned in my favor!!! If you've been following me, then you know a few months back I decided that I wanted to, instead of treading straight to law school, earn a certificate in Paralegal Studies FIRST. I chose to apply to Georgetown University and promised i'd update my readers on any progress. I did receive an email telling me to expect a decision to arrive in the mail within the the next week or two *CROSS THOSE FINGERS* readers and hope for the BEST!!!!! I'd like to go to Georgetown for law school, if I should ever decide to go all the way, and this IS a career move........../EeeeeeeeeK/ I'm soooo excited, nervous, anxious & holding my breath!!!

I will let my readers know of the outcome, hopefully the happy outcome....Stay tuned & meanwhile go after YOUR dreams!!!

1 comment:

Lady Mel said...

Good luck! I have been applied to several jobs, particularly the Apple Store Leader Program and they start interviews + decision process next month so I hope this job. I think it would be worthwhile and life-changing. :)

Christina