Friday, April 23, 2010

Curbside Cupcake


Who in the DMV has heard of this??? Anyone who knows me personally or follows me on Twitter, knows I frequent Dupont Circle's Hello Cupcake (best cupcakes hands down), but Washington, DC is also known for other cupcakery's like Georgetown Cupcake AND Red Velvet in Chinatown. OMG, today while I was with my co-worker on our biweekly cupcake run to Hello Cupcake, I finally saw the Curbside Cupcake truck...people have been telling me about

*****JACKPOT*****

You mean to tell me I can get cupcakes made to order and delivered to me like pizza and takeout??? I can sit in my office and have them delivered to my job??? This is far more attractive to me than the half mile trip I make everytime I have a craving for Hello Cupcake's heavenly Prima Donna, Cookies & Cream, or Raspberry Beret Cupcakes ANNND Curbside Cupcake has Red Velvet!!!

Needless to say I will be trying this service out real soon.....have any of you???

2 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

cupcake delivery?!?!?!? :going into fat girl mode:

sunshinestar110 said...

ok I need to find them ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need curbside cupcakes....I can already taste them!! if u find them u need to holla at me asap