Friday, June 25, 2010


“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope.
In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
~Michael Jackson~

I don't know about my blog family but I will be celebrating the life and work of the greatest entertainer/musician ever today as we remember his sudden death one year ago.

M.J was one of the greatest inspirations!! My heart always was sad for him because he never truly looked happy and I wonder did he ever, fully become acquainted with real love and inner peace. Something tells me that he didn't here but all is well now. With that my heart and face smile for him as I dance and have it up today to all of his hits!!! Best believe I will hit up some bar/club tonight and party it up to the KING!!!!!!

Remember him all, if even just for his work!!! The above quote is one of many said by M.J but let that also inspire you to be better today; open minded, hopeful, loving, inspiring, ignited, and trustworthy and simply put...GOOD!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: