Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Inspired....

I find inspiration sometimes is in the weirdest areas. However, nothing inspires me more than another young, Black woman doing well for herself. I love to support my fellow young ladies because 1.) there is a lack of unity among us, and 2.) it really does light a fire under me to 86 procastination and DO SOMETHING worthy, that makes me happy, and feels a void and make others happy. Now more than ever, because I am expecting, I have been motivated to sort of "'do my own thing". I always said I wanted to be a stay at home mother, but my pregnancy was a surprise, and I am not quite at the point where I can hand in my resignation letter and do that yet. You better believe the confirmation of my conception put me on the fast track to establishing the companies I have always dreamed of establishing, putting in place financial matters for the future of my unborn, and just really putting the presses on myself to get things done. Anywho, in my post yesterday I mentioned Keyshia Dior's (the video model) lipstick line. I love this girl's hustle!! She released a video yesterday, mini documentary, about her rise to success and it inspired me all the more....you can find the video on her website at www.keyshiadior.com but here it is below



I think she is great! Loved her story!

No comments: