Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Grammy Predictions...


Album of the Year Winner: Adele, 21
Record of the Year Winner: Adele, Rolling in the Deep
Song of the Year Winner:  Toss up between Bruno Mars for "Grenade" and Adele "Rolling in the Deep"
Best New Artist Winner:  Nicki Minaj...hands down!  I'm not a fan, but it is what it is.
Best Pop Solo Performance Winner:  Lady Gaga "You and I"...I could be wrong but Gaga won't be empy handed

Best Rock Album Winner:  Kings of Leon "Come Around Sundown"
Best R&B Album:  Chris Brown "F.A.M.E" ....album was hott!!! *Look at me now*
Best Rap/Song Collaboration Winner:  Kanye, Rhianna, Cudi, Fergi "All of the Lights"
Best Rap Performance Winner: Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes "Look at me Now"
Best Rap Album Winner: Watch the Throne but Pink Friday was number 1 for a year...we'll see who wins

Best Country Solo Performance Winner:  Mean by Taylor Swift ...just cause it's Taylor Swift.  She will also win for Best Country Song for the same song

And I'm not familiar with any of the artists and bands in the other categories so no prediction from me there! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog!!!
visit mine blog on http://limtdedition.blogspot.com/
xoxo Marika

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Thank you Marika! I will for surely checkout your blog! Visit again!