Sunday, December 29, 2013

Entrepreneur!!!!!!

YAAAAYYY!!! That there is my logo thanks to my graphic and web designer Skye Media Group!  I love it!  Over the past two years I've been pregnant and settling into my new role of mommy!  While loving that I decided to realize a long time dream of mine and start a dessert business.  It has been amazing and growth has been steady and the future is promising.  It isn't until recently that I've taken the steps to invest in branding and what you see is above is the logo.  MY website is www.prissysweetcak.com!!!  IT FEELS AWESOME TO SAY THAT!  What also feels awesome is having a business that I love doing something I LOVE and that other people are LOVING it also! Isn't that all we want in life is to love and be loved for what we offer the world?!?!? 

2013 has shown me so much of what is possible for me and Prissy Sweet Cake Treats and I cannot wait until 2014!  There is so much more to come like; shipping, new products, and events galore!  Stay tuned...but until next time follow @PrissySweetCake on Instagram, Twitter, and like Prissy Sweet Cake Treats on Facebook!!

4 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

This is amazing! Congrats Beautiful. I always knew you were destined for greatness! May God Bless you and your family :)

Lipglass and Handbags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lipglass and Handbags said...

Thank you so much Nicole! Much appreciated and likewise lady :) I'm sure you are living and accomplishing your own greatness! I think about you often. I pray all the best for you and your family as well! Follow me @prissysweetcake and check me out hun

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Okay I definitely will! I could never forget about my girl and all our crazy fun times! 2 overly passionate DC girls becoming wiser by the day! Lol. I look forward to seeing you continually bloom. TTYL :)