Friday, August 28, 2009

!!!YAY ME!!!

LOL...I'm at work typing this (the nerve of me) but I felt like typing on my blog and I'll do what I please lol!! Life is so beautiful and it's hard to think that anything so beautiful isn't a blessing, in the true sense of the word. I can't help but to smile all the time because I have EVERYTHING & EVERYONE (wink :-) I want in my life and I am ridiculously happy about it all. I can't even begin to think how I could be happier. I mean some things will add a little UMPH to others but my world, Tora's World, is is at peace, in harmony and the citizens are all smiling and rapping "Today is a Good day" by Ice Cube lol!!! Enough of my hood fairy tale!! I kind of feel like work is the perfect place to type this post because I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I am learning so much, and just within a few weeks, I can see that my appointment here, is definitely a divine one. My maker has a plan for me here!! I HAVE IT ALL RIGHT NOW...everything I want RIGHT NOW!!! It pays to be optimistic, I tell you it does. I'm living exactly how I said I would like to be living after college and THIS IS RIGHT AFTER COLLEGE! Things shall continue to get better too. I can't say how many times people said to me "is that what you think life after college is like", "you have to pay your dues first, it doesn't work like that", or something along the lines of calling my dreams impossible because they didn't seem to be the norm, or that's just not how it worked out for them. All I can say is I told them all so!!! I refuse to let social norms, other people, or even national circumstances impact, negatively how I will live my life, what goals I accomplish, things I get to do...I'm Shertora and what is for me is for me...I go after and TAKE what is mine, everyone, in my opinion should. Make moves, accomplish goals. Never settle for mediocre and BE THE ONE TO CHALLENGE AND SHATTER THE "NORM!!" I'm on cloud 9 because YES, everything is perfect because it's how I wanted it, said I'd have it....who said we don't get everything we want???? Trust me it's just a matter of staking your claim and taking what yours. EVERYBODY CAN HAVE EVERYTHING THEY WANT....I DO!!!

I THANK GOD, FOR EVERY ONE OF MY BLESSINGS AND DREAMS HAVE MATERIALIZED!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl,

You know I know. You said it. I am happy to hear that you are very content with what the Lord has done in you and through you. Remember that what you possess it is not just for you but for the many that will come across your path. You must be about the business of encouraging and exhorting those that are trying to find their way. I know that you are blessed and very full right now. Because it was I who help instilled those Godly values that have gotten you thus far. I am very pround of you and sometimes it seems that I can't say it enough. You are truly a blessing. My oldest child. The Sky is your limit. Reach for it. Always remember that when you keep the Lord first, there is no limit to what He will do in and through you. Love you and keep going after what you want knocking down every obstacle that the enemy tries to put in your way to stop you. Your mom

Lipglass and Handbags said...

Awww, thank you mommy for so much more than your comment!!! Pround??? LOL, now you know you wrong...lol