Saturday, January 16, 2010

BUT I can't help it...GUIDO bliss lol!!


NO really I can't!!! I'm addicted to MTV's Jersey Shore...I was this ish probably everyday!!! It's like The Real World on steroids; strangers, in a house for a few months lol but they're all Italian on the Jersey Shore in the summer time!!! I really can't get enough this show and Snookie is sooo cute, I really want her to find love and guy that will treat her nice, but she BLOWS my life with that white hair clip LOL but I love it too! Sam and Ronnie's little summer fling/love thing is entertaining it's like are they cute or aren't they? I'm watching the show now....LIKE I SAID I LOVE IT, CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! My honey is sooo over me watching it over and over again but KUDOS to the brainchild behind this show, it's GREAT TV!!

The SPOOF IS HILARIOUS & I LOVE THE WAY Pauly D TALKS!!!!

4 comments:

Beautiful Diaster said...

I am addicted to the show too, it's the real world in jersey lol..sucks that the seaon will be over thursday but I'm sure it's on demand and it will replay a million times a day lol.

Lipglass and Handbags said...

You know it will be! The show for some reason is better than the past few seasons of the real world, and waay better than the present season. I LOVE PAULY D lol!!!!

Beautiful Diaster said...

I know, Jersey Shore is actually better then The Real World, I haven't even watched one eposide of The Real World D.C. I'm actually sick of the real world because it's like the same shit every season now. Pauly D. is hot..he was the hottest guy in the house as far as i'm concerned.

Lipglass and Handbags said...

It is better than the Real World. I'm sure they'll have a second season with different people.