Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UGH...a NEW look is in order!

I need a new look...I am so tired of wearing this bob that i'm on my own nerves!!! It's been so long that my hairstylist refuses to even do it again. However, I can't for the life of me decide what it is I should do next with my hair. I've been working hard to get it to grow back from the last few times I chopped it off BUT i'm struggling with not going that route again....ugh HELP SOMEONE!!! I'm thinking about keeping the bang and going long for the duration of winter, hmmm IDK!!! Nothing is inspiring me and everyone and their momma is trying to look like Ms. Nicki Basic Minaj!! I'm feeling GLAM though, like long, popping lashes, vibrant lip color/gloss, soften up my nail polish and natural eye makeup while playing up the lashes.....IT'S A NEW YEAR!!!! I need some help...I feel like i've outdone myself! How do you outdo YOURSELF...i've changed so much I don't know what the freak to do......

1 comment:

khaki la'docker said...

im feeling like you... maybe a new color??